[Product-Developers] Archgenxml: unable to specify allowed_types

Mirto Silvio Busico mirtosilvio.busico at fastwebnet.it
Wed Jul 29 09:34:33 UTC 2009

Hi all,
I'm trying to create a product with archgenxml (it says "INFO
ArchGenXML Version 2.5.dev-r11256")

I have three folderish objects: "collection" containing "issue"
containing "section".

The normal generation is ok: inside a collection I can add only an
issue, inside an issue I can add only a section.

Now I need to permit adding three standard types (document, image and
file) inside all three my objects.

I tried to add the tag "allowed_types" with the value "Document, Image,
File" but nothing happens.

In the generated product ./profiles/default/types the (as example)
collection.xml contains:

 <property name="allowed_content_types">
       <element value="issue"/>
 </property>