[Product-Developers] Need Help Moving a Site

Dylan Jay djay at pretaweb.com
Fri Jul 17 00:17:55 UTC 2009

I'm not sure how portal_migration works but one thing you may need to
do in this scenario is rebuild the catalog if the final folder
structure has changed. You can get some pretty strange errors due to
searches occurring on a completely different plone instance.
NB. To be clear this is "clear and rebuild", not "update" catalog.

---
Dylan Jay, Plone Solutions Manager
www.pretaweb.com
tel:+61299552830