[Product-Developers] Problem with DIYPloneStyle on Plone 3.0 (maybe!)

Acrontias armand.ga at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 09:31:15 UTC 2009

First of all, thank you for your help and sorry for my delay (i've got a lot
of work last week!)!

Ok, i try to familiarize with python eggs, and it sounds great (the concept
is clear).

Nevertheless, when i try to execute :
	paster create -t plone3_theme

And entry namespace_package, etc. it fails :

File
"c:\tmp\plone\buildout-cache\eggs\pastescript-1.7.3-py2.4.egg\paste\script\copydir.py",
line 68, in copy_dir
WindowsError: [Errno 3] El sistema no puede hallar la ruta especificada:
'c:\\tmp\\plone\\buildout-cache\\eggs\\zopeskel-2.11.1-py2.4.egg\\zopeskel\\templates/plone/*.*'

I though that the problem is becouse i'use windows and mybe the path are
erroneous, for this i try to insall Plone in c:\tmp, but i recive
the same problem. And it is logical, becouse this rout don't exist :

	'c:\\...\\zopeskel\\templates/plone/*.*'

In this route i only have :
	<DIR>          archetype
	<DIR>          basic_namespace
	<DIR>          basic_zope
	<DIR>          kss_plugin

The best think is go to Linux, but for now, do someone know the problem?