[Product-Developers] Python content type creation

Françoise Conil fcodvpt at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 15:32:23 UTC 2009

Looking at ATContentTypes/content/event.py , cmf_edit method has not
modification_date or subject parameter.

The error with invokeFactory seems logic

    def cmf_edit(self, title=None, description=None, eventType=None,
             effectiveDay=None, effectiveMo=None, effectiveYear=None,
             expirationDay=None, expirationMo=None, expirationYear=None,
             start_date=None, start_time=None, startAMPM=None,
             end_date=None, stop_time=None, stopAMPM=None,
             location=None,
             contact_name=None, contact_email=None, contact_phone=None,
             event_url=None):

This is perhaps the answer to my question : Which parameters can be passed
to invokeFactory ? The parameters of the cmf_edit() method of the content
class

modification_date should be set by the ExtensibleMetadata
setModificationDate() mutator method
subject should be set by the ATEvent setSubject mutator() method

Finally, I am not sure this needs creating a bug report