[Product-Developers] CMFFormController - allow change of browser URL in traverse_to action

Radim Novotny novotny.radim at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 17:28:09 UTC 2009

Hi,

CMFFormController does not change browser URL if traverse_to is used
(sometimes). I have 4 page form. Form pages are: form-1 form-2 form-3
form-4 and script form-save. During form fill-in process URLs looks like:

form-1 (first page displayed ... click at "Next")
form-1 (second page displayed ... click at "Next")
form-2 (third page displayed ... click at "Next")
form-3 (fourth page displayed ... click at "Finish")
form-4 (in case of error) or target URL (last action is redirect_to) in
case of success

Customer wants each page on separate URL, because he wants to track form
pages in Google Analytics. Is this possible with CMFFormController (even
with custom patch) or I must refactor all forms and use eg. separate
browser views?

Thanks
Radim