[Product-Developers] Archetype/Dynamic URL?

Aprilz aprilz21 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 16:01:43 UTC 2009

Ok I may have been to quick to say that it is a proud community, I probably
just found the previous Plone consultant that came over laughable, who had a
"Plone can do everything!" mantra. Haha... Plus he encountered so many
problems, as if broken stuff and fixing a gazillion problems were all a
daily part working with of Plone! Made few of us newbies felt very worried.
Other than that, he's a nice guy like other plone people.

The manuals were confusing for us; the other newbies gave up.
I copied parts from existing products instead, all while not knowing what
they meant. But it kind of worked... So I'm relieved :) And that's a
positive thing.

I believe that basic products that allow you to add stuff into forms and
display the form data would have been easy and is covered extensively in the
manuals. But my task didn't need any forms...

But I still have a nagging feeling that putting so much html code into a
python class is wrong?
Like many many lines of: html += "<td id="xxx">"+something+"</td>"