[Product-Developers] Problem with DIYPloneStyle on Plone 3.0 (maybe!)

francoise fcodvpt at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 14:08:45 UTC 2009

Hello,

I think you have to use paster, it is in /zinstance/bin (I do not remember
if I have installed it or if it was installed by the Unified installer)

http://plone.org/documentation/how-to/use-paster/

Generate the squeleton with the following command :

      paster create -t plone3_theme

Place your package, say my.package, in /zinstance/src and add it to
/zinstance/buildout.cfg

[buildout]

egg= ...
         my.package