[Product-Developers] [SimpleAttachment] add support for internal references

petschki peter.mathis at kombinat.at
Wed Jan 28 09:15:39 UTC 2009

hello,
I need a way to reference internal images and files with a RichDocument
(like PloneArticle does). I'm thinking about adding two new types to
SimpleAttachment (ImageReference and FileReference) and do some UI stuff
in the attachment widgets. there we could also implement draggable
sorting (which we allready did in the 2.0 branch)

has anybody other ideas (or did this allready somewhere else ;-) ?

petschki