[Product-Developers] [archetypes.schemaextender] Aweful performance degradation

David Glick davidglick at onenw.org
Fri Jan 23 02:09:03 UTC 2009

Jens and Hedley, any chance there can be a new release of
archetypes.schematuning soon?  I encountered an issue when the schema
is cached with an acquisition wrapper, which looks like it has been
corrected on trunk.
thanks,
David

On Dec 31, 2008, at 1:35 AM, Hedley Roos wrote:

>> Thanks for the offer. I have no time pressure so I can wait.
>
> My commit access is sorted now :) The branch in question is
> https://svn.plone.org/svn/archetypes/archetypes.schematuning/branches/hedley
>
> Since you wrote the original ATSchemaEditorNG (and know AT well) I'd
> appreciate if you could glance over it.
>
> Hedley

David Glick
Web Developer
ONE/Northwest

New tools and strategies for engaging people in protecting the
environment

http://www.onenw.org
davidglick at onenw.org
work: (206) 286-1235 x32
mobile: (206) 679-3833

Subscribe to ONEList, our email newsletter!
Practical advice for effective online engagement
http://www.onenw.org/full_signup