[Fwd: [Product-Developers] PloneFlashUpload barfs on ssl]

Nate Aune natea at jazkarta.com
Wed Jan 21 16:28:34 UTC 2009

Hi Alan,
Reinout has closed out the PFU issue tracker on plone4artists.org and moved
all outstanding issues to plone.org. I wasn't aware that one could not
upload files using https, but I'm cc'ing Reinout van Rees, who is the
current maintainer of PFU, to hear if he has any thoughts on this issue.

thanks,
Nate

Nate Aune - natea at jazkarta.com
http://nateaune.com (personal blog)
http://jazkarta.com (open source technology solutions)
http://twitter.com/natea (daily updates)

Plone 3 Developer Training in Montreal (Jan. 13-15)
http://montrealplonetraining-nateemail.eventbrite.com