[Product-Developers] PloneFlashUpload barfs on ssl

Alan Milligan alan at balclutha.org
Tue Jan 20 12:19:34 UTC 2009

Hi,

Frustratingly the PloneFlashUpload issue tracker redirects to p4a.  I
don't know how many projects I'm expected to sign up to to actually log
a ticket against something in the collective so I'm just going to post
here.

The aforementioned product, both version 1.1 and the new 1.2rc
completely fail to post to https urls.

They each work brilliantly in http postings, both directly to Zope and
via Apache.  However, no https uploads work.  This is rather
unfortunate, because unlike http, I cannot sniff the offending traffic.

If someone who knows more about Flash (or PloneFlashUpload) than I can
share any observations, that would be great.  I am more than willing to
post logs in excruciating detail to resolve this.

Alan