[Product-Developers] Re: Product-Developers Digest, Vol 23, Issue 13

danielle davout danielle.davout at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 13:58:31 UTC 2009

more important than the name may be the storage is.
In my case I use archetypes.schemaextender with AttributeStorage
without any problem but run into them when I want to use the
recommanded AnnotationStorage
Jean-mathieu Grimaldi explained to me that this what a default of
schemaextender.
Martin Aspelli wrote as well
There is no generated accessor or mutator for these fields, so the
catalog doesn't know what to index. AttributeStorage may work because it
actually scribbles an attribute onto the object, although this is
somewhat messy.
http://n2.nabble.com/-Product-Developers--schemaextender-%2B-Catalog-%2B-AnnotationStorage-issue-tp357439p357440.html