[Product-Developers] Running all Plone tests?

Nathan Van Gheem vangheem at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 03:42:42 UTC 2009

I'll take a crack at this question; although, I wouldn't say that I really
know anything as to why the tests wouldn't pass for you.

To me, tests are run on a per-module basis.  The tests are most important
for developers and documentation of the module.  Not sure why they wouldn't
pass when being run all at the same time.

Have you tried running one of the tests that was giving errors in isolation?