[Product-Developers] Set Portlet order using GenericSetup

Nathan Van Gheem vangheem at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 03:35:32 UTC 2009

Hi there,

    Generally, for a question like this you won't get a lot of response.
This is something that just a little bit of googling will give you an
answer.

Check
http://plone.org/documentation/tutorial/customizing-main-template-viewlets/reordering-and-hiding-viewlets

Top hit on a google search for "plone ordering viewlets"

That should give you most of what you need.  Anything else you might want to
look at the source to see how it is done.