[Product-Developers] Re: The most efficient way to store 270 AT fields?

David Glick davidglick at onenw.org
Wed Jan 7 23:45:23 UTC 2009

On Jan 7, 2009, at 3:24 PM, Martin Aspeli wrote:
> Also, Dexterity works fine on Plone 3.x (in fact, it doesn't
> currently work on trunk due to a z3c.form vs chameleon issue).

It should work on Plone trunk if you don't use chameleon.cfg...unless
I forgot to commit something, which is always a posibility. :-/

David Glick
Web Developer
ONE/Northwest

New tools and strategies for engaging people in protecting the
environment

http://www.onenw.org
davidglick at onenw.org
work: (206) 286-1235 x32
mobile: (206) 679-3833

Subscribe to ONEList, our email newsletter!
Practical advice for effective online engagement
http://www.onenw.org/full_signup