[Product-Developers] Problems upgrading a large plone2.5 site

kiorky kiorky at cryptelium.net
Sun Feb 8 18:44:16 UTC 2009

Hi,
We are trying to update a large plone 2.5 site to plone 3.1.
Almost our code is migrated and the Zope instance starts smoothly.
But, we have an annoying bug while accessing the plone site throught the ZMI
(/manage). All links are broken and point to /manage_worspace which is
redirected to /.
Eg: on the plone site we have the tree on the left frame and the plone welcome
page on the right side instead of the ZMI listing. And that, for all the objects
under the plone site.
Useless to say that we have done all migrations provided by the portal_migration.
Anyone has idea ?

Cordialement,
KiOrKY
GPG Key FingerPrint: 0x1A1194B7681112AF