[Product-Developers] Re: PLone 4.0 trunk - load_site.py: error in literal at line 248

Maurits van Rees m.van.rees at zestsoftware.nl
Tue Dec 29 19:29:25 UTC 2009

Maurits van Rees, on 2009-12-29:
> I see you have opened this bug report for the SyntaxError you found:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope2/+bug/501265
>
> I checked it out and I just commented there that Hanno has fixed this
> last week.  For now you would need to use a checkout of Zope2.  This
> should do the trick:
>
> bin/develop checkout Zope2
> bin/buildout

Actually, the SyntaxError you get should be harmless; it is apparently
basically the same as SyntaxErrors you get when installing a package
that uses old-style python scripts in a skin directory.  See Hanno's
remark op zope-dev:

http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.zope.devel/22845

So you can apparently just ignore that SyntaxError and keep using
Zope2 2.12.2.

            Work | http://zestsoftware.nl/