[Product-Developers] Re: PLone 4.0 trunk - load_site.py: error in literal at line 248

Maurits van Rees m.van.rees at zestsoftware.nl
Tue Dec 29 19:23:45 UTC 2009

Mirto Silvio Busico, on 2009-12-29:

> Maurits van Rees ha scritto:
>>
>> That looks like an error in the Zope2 egg.  When I check that file
>> with pyflakes I get the same syntax error.
>>
>> I can start the instance just fine though.  When do you get this error?
>>
>> Anyway, this is a Zope2 bug and can be reported in a different
>> tracker: https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope2/
>>

> Thanks.
>
> I got this during the fisrt "bin/develop rb"
> I don't know if it has side effects because the develop started
> complaining that it cannot install PIL==1.1.6 that is already installed
> in the system

I see you have opened this bug report for the SyntaxError you found:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope2/+bug/501265

I checked it out and I just commented there that Hanno has fixed this
last week.  For now you would need to use a checkout of Zope2.  This
should do the trick:

bin/develop checkout Zope2
bin/buildout

If you still have problems with PIL after that, please report back
with more details.

Cheers,

            Work | http://zestsoftware.nl/