[Product-Developers] What to do with 200 hundres related object?

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Mon Dec 21 10:50:12 UTC 2009

I don#t know why you should lose references? This appear likely more than a
UI problem (UI for managing 200 references might require custom coding).
In addition: you backup your data on a regular basis and if you really don't
trust
Plone/Zope/ZODB: write a script exporting the reference information into
a textual format (trivial).

-aj