[Product-Developers] plone 4.0 trunk: problems with sunburst theme

Mirto Silvio Busico mirtosilvio.busico at fastwebnet.it
Tue Dec 15 11:35:50 UTC 2009

He all,
I'm trying to test the plone 4.0 trunk.
I take it from:
https://svn.plone.org/svn/plone/buildouts/plone-coredev/branches/4.0/

I added linguaplone to the buildout.

Out of the box the plone site uses the sunburst theme; with this theme I
have some problems:

    * the bradcrumbs disappeared (it is a bug or a feature?)
    * the languages links are no more links: I see the language names or
      the flags but they are not clickable

If I switch to the default plone theme, there is no CSS but the
breadcrumbs are there and the languages are clickable.

Please someone can tell me what are the directions for Plone 4?
Can I assume that the default plone theme will not change structure? (I
have to change theming with deliverance, so no CSS is good for me)

Thanks
    Mirto