[Product-Developers] Versioning of custom folder types - refs. bug #7223

Radim Novotny novotny.radim at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 18:29:32 UTC 2009

According to notes at http://dev.plone.org/plone/ticket/7223#comment:15
, I've tried to change condition of OMOutsideChildrensModifier and add
my custom folderish type to list of portal_types, but no luck. Zope
still fails on the same place.

CMFEditions code:
http://dev.plone.org/collective/browser/Products.CMFEditions/branches/1.1/Products/CMFEditions/ArchivistTool.py#L187

I've checked that ouside_refs variable is set to list of child objects
in the versioned folder, but zope still fails on save of my custom
folderish type. If I revert OMOutsideChildrensModifier condition change,
outside_refs is empty so condition is fine.

Any ideas?

Radim Novotny