[Product-Developers] Re: [Plone-developers] Plone 3.3rc5 up for testing

Jean-Michel FRANCOIS jeanmichel.francois at makina-corpus.com
Mon Aug 17 14:02:45 UTC 2009

Wichert Akkerman a écrit :
> Plone 3.3rc5 is out and available for testing. Before making a final
> release I want to hear several succes stories from people who have
> testing the windows installer, the OSX installer and the universal instaler.
>
> If any of you are able to test an installer: please do so. The quicker
> we have success stories for the installers the quicker we will be able
> to make a final 3.3 release.
>
> Regards,
> Wichert.

OpenSuse 11.1.
Install standalone OK
Instance start OK
Hit Plone site OK

Tests
--------
instance test -s Products.CMFPlone OK
instance test -s plone

http://plone.pastebin.com/m7d4f04de (plone/portlets Ran 450 tests with 1
failures and 0 errors in 61.447 seconds.)
Total: 1508 tests, 1 failures, 0 errors

Start
-------
trace at start:
2009-08-17 15:57:07 INFO Marshall libxml2-python not available. Unable
to register libxml2 based marshallers, at least SimpleXMLMarshaller

libxml2-python is not include ?

Products Install

OpenID Authentication Support 1.1 and Working Copy Support (Iterate)
1.2.3  put a warning after install:  Products has been update from
*unknown to XXX.*

--
Cordialement,
Jean-Michel FRANCOIS