[Product-Developers] Plone4Artisits Audio 1.01 error: overwritting the Audio Title

DanaH dhaukoos at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 04:13:10 UTC 2009

I have been trying out Plone4ArtistsAudio 1.01 with a 3.2 instance of Plone.
I'm finding its behaving strangely with regard to the "Audio Title" field.
It keeps overwrititng the text I've entered with "Track 01" in several
instances. The only way to change it is to use the "rename" action from the
containing folder. Even still, if I subsequently use the edit tab for the
file page, the Audio Title will again be overwritten.

Is this a known bug? Is it possible there is some sort of configuration
problem with my installation?