[Product-Developers] Plone 3.3rc5 up for testing

Mirto Silvio Busico mirtosilvio.busico at fastwebnet.it
Tue Aug 11 08:53:44 UTC 2009

Wichert Akkerman ha scritto:
> Plone 3.3rc5 is out and available for testing. Before making a final
> release I want to hear several succes stories from people who have
> testing the windows installer, the OSX installer and the universal
> instaler.
>
> If any of you are able to test an installer: please do so. The quicker
> we have success stories for the installers the quicker we will be able
> to make a final 3.3 release.
>
> Regards,
> Wichert.

I had success in installing 33RC5 on Kubuntu 9.04 64 Bit.
The unified installed worked correctly generating a zeo framework.

By the way, the fresh install offers to install Iterate from the "add
remove products" page.
The installation fails with this message:
Working Copy Support (Iterate) 1.2.3

    * Adds working copy support (aka. in-place staging) to Plone.
    * Product Description
    * Install log
    * This product has been upgraded. Old profile version was unknown.
New profile version is 1.2.3. There is no upgrade procedure defined for
this add-on. Please consult the product documentation for upgrade
information, or contact the product author.

(I asked to the list about this problem with 3.3RC4 version)

Is iterate not ready? If so, should it be commented out in the buildout.cfg?

Regards
    Mirto