[Product-Developers] plone.behavior, AT and IBehaviorAssignable

Mikko Ohtamaa mikko+plone at redinnovation.com
Mon Aug 10 16:34:31 UTC 2009

Hi,

plone.behavior is very promising technology.

I am trying to implement "Header image" behavior for Plone content (all
content, not just Dexterity based).

One thing which remains unclear after reading plone.behavior tutorial,
README and source code is that how IBehaviorAssignable should work. Do I
create my own MyBehaviorAssignable class which adapts to all IContentish
content? Isn't this conflicting with every other IBehaviorAssignable out
there?

If possible I hope the tutorial would meantion IBehaviorAssignable and
README would contain the pointer how to create one and closing the gap in
otherwise so perfectly documented component.

Cheers,
Mikko