[Product-Developers] Migrating TTWTypes to archetypes

David Bain david.bain at alteroo.com
Mon Apr 27 16:14:58 UTC 2009

I have a few TTWTypes based items in a Plone 2.0.5 site. I need to migrate
them to a Plone 3 site, given that TTWTypes are not supported in Plone 2
after 2.0.x I figure my best option is to export all the data in csv format
and them import them into my new archetypes based format.

Is there a better approach?

I'll probably end up using ArcheCSV to export all the data and then import
the results into my spanking new types :).