[Product-Developers] Re: archgenxml error

Jean Jordaan jean.jordaan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 04:01:23 UTC 2009

Hi there

> > > Its solved by either using argouml 2.4 or using the archgenxml profile for
> > > argo
>>
>> What can this mean?  According to http://argouml.tigris.org/  the latest
>> released version of argouml is 0.28.

That would be ArgoUML 0.24 (not 2.4). The latest ArchgenXML release is 2.2.

I got a similar error recently. I had a class diagram with one stub
class and one generalisation class. I added a class and immediately
deleted it. After saving, processing failed. I restarted with a new
diagram, no problem. So apparently ArgoUML sometimes leaves garbage
after deletion which trips up AGX.

--