[Product-Developers] Adding an "object lock state" in CacheSetup for ETag computation

Tarek Ziadé ziade.tarek at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 07:26:11 UTC 2009

Hello,

to make CacheFu work properly with ETags, I had to append in the ETag the lock state
of the object:

ILockable(object).locked()

Otherwise, when you unlock an object the unlock panel will not disappear even if the object is locked. I suggest adding this to CachSetup in the list of elements that can be checked in the configuration panel to compute Etag

Cheers
Tarek