[Product-Developers] Call for releases for Plone 3.2-alpha1

Wichert Akkerman wichert at wiggy.net
Sat Sep 27 20:24:46 UTC 2008

Plone 3.2-alpha1 is scheduled for a first release during the Plone
conference. As a first step to that we need egg release of all related
products and packages. As stated in my mail from September 6 the
deadline for these release is October 1, less than a week from now!

Most products and packages already have an egg release that we can use.
The ones that are missing and need a release are:

    * Products.ATContentTypes
    * Products.Archetypes
    * Products.CMFDiffTool
    * Products.CMFEditions