[Product-Developers] Re: Deployment recipe

Dylan Jay gmane at dylanjay.com
Fri Oct 31 02:44:45 UTC 2008

Hi,

Anyone still interested in this thread please join the hosting
improvements openplan and lets make "plone app engine".

In particular if you know about paver, fabric, git, ssh, or have
opinions about what a default deployment setup would look like.

http://www.openplans.org/projects/plone-hosting/plone-app-engine