[Product-Developers] p4a.video need to declare a dependency to p4a.videoembed

Graham Perrin G.J.Perrin at bton.ac.uk
Tue Oct 28 17:44:55 UTC 2008

Ross Patterson-2 wrote:

> JeanMichel FRANCOIS <jeanmichel.francois at makina-corpus.com> writes:
>
>> Hi !
>>
>> Don't know if there is a mailing list for p4a.
>>
>> For sure i have added p4a.videoembed to my buildout before p4a.video but
>> it will
>> be more convinient to fix this.
>
> I believe this is fixed in SVN and I thought it had been released.  What
> version of each egg are you using?

@ JeanMichel

<http://groups.google.com/group/p4a-user>

@ Ross

If it helps to jog memories, AFAIR you or someone nearby to you attended to
a dependency issue (thanks!) in IRC not long before
<http://dev.plone4artists.org/pm/p/plone4artists/ticket/145> was ticketed.
Around Conference time, probably.

Regards
Graham