[Product-Developers] develop a plone "friend's list product" for cash $$$

The Architect thearchitect at fonbyn.com
Fri Oct 24 22:12:33 UTC 2008

Looking for someone to develop a “friends list” product for me (similar to
that on facebook and myspace). Looked around but all I see are people
talking about how easy it would be to do but no one has done it. I am
willing to pay for this. If interested please contact me back and I can send
requirements and we can talk about price.

If this works out, I will also want to develop a voting (up/down) product
similar to digg (I can see how ATRatings can be modified for this).

Ps: I am not a company, just a dude trying to create a community plone site.

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG.
AM