[Product-Developers] DTML display variables

Mayank Mathur mayankmathur at tetrain.com
Mon Oct 13 10:07:11 UTC 2008

no, becoz, im not able to send individual varb from Python to DTML,
thats why, i concatenated string and then send to DTML , for result
display purpose. otherwise, there is no other way to confirm whether my
script is working or not.
can u tell me , how to pass all 3 varb explicitly/seperately from Python
to DTML at one go ?
which method should i use and how ?

thanks

Regards,