[Product-Developers] DTML display variables

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Mon Oct 13 10:03:37 UTC 2008

On 13.10.2008 5:54 Uhr, Mayank Mathur wrote:
> im using DTML method to display result , where its fetching data from
> Python Script.
> Scenario :
> 1) I want my python script to pass multiple param to DTML method, at one
> go. I've used this to call DTML from Python script :
> self.REQUEST.RESPONSE.redirect(destination+"?Result="+ res_recd), where,
> 'res_recd' is a resultant concatenated varb, storing concatenation of
> v1+v2+v3.

Why don't you pass v1, v2, v3 explictely as variable and is there any
why you have to use a (stupid) concatentation here? Zope has a
make_query() method for building proper query strings.

-aj

Web: www.zopyx.com - Email: info at zopyx.com - Phone +49 - 7071 - 793376
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, Handelsregister A 381535
Geschäftsführer/Gesellschafter: ZOPYX Limited, Birmingham, UK