[Product-Developers] Python script differ n ZMI

Sergey V. sergey.volobuev at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 06:33:34 UTC 2008

monks wrote:

> hi
> first point, my Product is placed above my /custom folder. what can i do
> now ? why is it necessary to place /cutom above /My_product

I'm talking about Properties tab of portal_skins object - that's where skin
layer order defined for a particular skin. Check that custom is on top and
edit the list if not.

monks wrote:

> third point, im trying to call another Python script from this one with
> some param like :-
>
>    return context.test2(st=tmp_astat, id=410)
>
> In ZMI, when im customizing my script and add this line for calling
> test2 script, its not working.

Make sure test2 returns something.

You may also want to check your error_log (removing Unauthorized and
NotFound from the list of ignoring exceptions may be helpful).