[Product-Developers] Javascript in plone 3.1

Martijn Pieters mj at zopatista.com
Fri Oct 10 10:06:35 UTC 2008

On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 09:40, Espen Moe-Nilssen <espen at medialog.no> wrote:
> Is there a change in how javascript must be loaded from a template from
> plone 3.0 to 3.1.5 (for example, has the slot name it must be loaded in
> changed) ?
> (some of my products has stopped working after upgrading).

Nothing has changed in loading them, but in 3.1 jquery has been
included and most Plone javascript has been rewritten to make use of
this library. We tried to retain backwards compatibility, but it may
be that something broke somewhere anyway.

What products have stopped working? Have you looked at the browser's
javascript error console?

--
Martijn Pieters