[Product-Developers] Python Import Classes Problem

Hedley Roos hedley at upfrontsystems.co.za
Wed Oct 1 07:19:19 UTC 2008

Mayank Mathur wrote:
> another way is to redirect my output directly to PT and display it, but
> how can i redirect my Python variables and call PT from my Python script
> ? Pl'z help !

You've got it upside down. You are posting to a python script and then
you want the script to render a page template and return the rendered
result. That is wrong.

Let your template post to itself. Your template can then call the script
to get the result set.

I suggest you read up on browser views since that will get you around
any import problems.