[Product-Developers] PloneArticle Server Browsing

Marco Scheidhuber johndoe.23.666 at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 20 11:09:18 UTC 2008

Hello,

I've made my own content type as a subclass of PloneArticle(really
great, thanks
for this product). What I need would be like a second container for
images or the
possibility to use this or something similar for an ATImage.

On the first try I done something like:

MyArticleSchema = PloneArticleSchema.copy() + atapi.Schema((
    MyImageInnerContentField(
        'special_images',
        searchable=True,
        schemata='special_images',
        widget=MyImageInnerContentWidget(
            label='Special Images',
            ),
        ),

but this wont work.

Before I go deeper into this I should like to ask:
- Is there a way to use the the "Browse server content" in more then one
field?
- Are there generic tools for this use case for AT content types,
especially ATImage?

thx, marco