[Product-Developers] Best practice for portal tools now-a-days?

Espen Moe-Nilssen espen at medialog.no
Wed Nov 19 14:12:48 UTC 2008

Is there somewhere I can learn how to do this?? (store settings in /
properties)

I am having a hard time trying to convert the PloneSubSkinsTool (from
products http://plone.org/products/subskins)   into an action that
writes the selections to the current folders /properties (instead of
to the tool).

This would enable the SubSkins product to customize layout for every
folder.