[Product-Developers] ATCT development for plone 3

ataulla ataulla at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 05:35:57 UTC 2008

I am very new to plone 3 environment, I was working on plone 2.5. So I dont
know from where I need to start working on plone 3.
I need complete reference of plone 3. where will I get it???

Thank You
Ataulla

On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 10:57 AM, Andreas Jung-5 (via Nabble) <
ml-user+18907-1277125934 at n2.nabble.com<ml-user%2B18907-1277125934 at n2.nabble.com>

--
Ataulla SH

web:www.kring.com
personal blog:www.ataulla.objectis.net
KRING Technologies India Pvt. Ltd.
1st Floor, Tower B, Infinity Towers, DLF II, Gurgaon-122 002