[Product-Developers] Re: PloneFlashUpload treating some jpg files like files

David Bain david.bain at alteroo.com
Thu Nov 13 12:13:07 UTC 2008

To answer my own question.
The problem turned out to be related to the content_type_registry.

see the screenshot:
http://img.skitch.com/20081113-cx9b3xeuahj3ahs2dpkp8hda11.jpg

Apparently the content_type_registry is case sensitive when it comes
to file extensions (this may only be the case on UNIX) so .JPG will
not be treated as an ATImage.

The solution:
Add the uppercase version of the extension (JPG) to the list of
ATImage extensions (ATImage_ext).