[Product-Developers] File saving with PloneFormGen in MySQL

bad_my84 bas.roijen at gti-group.com
Thu Nov 13 09:20:45 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I'm using PloneFormGen (1.2.4) to add & extract data to/form an
MySQL-database (5.0.51).
It works fine with strings and integers, but I'm having problems trying to
add a file with the 'File-field' from PloneFormGen.

I'm using 'ZSQL Method' to add the data to the database.
The corresponding column-name is exactly the same as the 'File-field'-name
with type 'LONGBLOB'.

What steps am I missing? Should I use some sort of Python-script?

Thanks in advance!

Bas.