[Product-Developers] moving contents from 1 folder to another ??

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Tue Nov 11 17:35:23 UTC 2008

On 11.11.2008 12:37 Uhr, Mayank Mathur wrote:
> hello
> how to move contents from 1 folder (at specific loc.) to another folder,
> through, script / code, in plone
> to make picture more clear, suppose, i've 2 folders:
> *
> 1) Input (this folder contains some of my custom input forms )
> 2) Output (this folder is meant to store reports/output generated by
> forms from Input folder, above.)
> *
> Now, if, i open forms from 'Input' folder and save it , output will be
> saved inside that particular folder.
> So, how can i save output generated by forms in Input folder, to ,
> somewhere, inside Output folder, as contents, such that, Output folder
> contains contents from Input folder.
> Is this possible ? Plz help !!
> thanks

http://www.zopelabs.com/cookbook/1037768468

-aj

P.S. and please stop posting the same question to multiple lists.
We asked you already several times that you should not do this  but use
one list only - doing this over and over again is pretty rude.

Web: www.zopyx.com - Email: info at zopyx.com - Phone +49 - 7071 - 793376
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, Handelsregister A 381535
Geschäftsführer/Gesellschafter: ZOPYX Limited, Birmingham, UK