[Product-Developers] Where does it hurt?

vedaw veda at onenw.org
Tue May 20 18:40:31 UTC 2008

Making mental note to self to bring this up when the newly appointed docs
editors get together. We're trying to establish conventions, and this would
be a helpful one. Making this part of the "overview" section for each main
topic area (where appropriate) would be ideal.

Along the same lines, I don't want to simply mark documentation as
"obsolete" unless it really is -- it would be more helpful to preserve the
pieces and parts in this manner via inline comments  / related links than to
do a complete rewrite.

- Veda