[Product-Developers] Re: Twisted 8.0.1 Installation error

Jayaprakash Balakrishnan jprakashonnet at gmail.com
Tue May 20 14:55:21 UTC 2008

Hi....

My Heartfull thanks to all, Finally i installed qi.Live chat in my plone
site. Also can anyone please suggest me how to run xmlrpserver.py.
I used "python xmlrpserver.py" under
python/lib/site-packages/qi.livechat.../qi/livechat/server/. is it correct.

Please suggest me an solution

Thanks
Jayaprakash