[Product-Developers] Re: Where does it hurt?

Reinout van Rees reinout at vanrees.org
Mon May 19 08:29:47 UTC 2008

Daniel Nouri schreef:

> For simple content types, do we need something other than
> plone.app.content and a supporting form library?  (I had the impression
> that you're doing this in some projects already, Martin?)  And wouldn't
> this approach, once it's proven to work well, tremendously simplify the
> story of developing with Plone?

plone.app.content is something that flew under my radar somehow. I
originally saw it as a place for content-related stuff to end up: folder
listings and so. That is what I encountered when grepping.

Content types, too? I did see something in there. That's probably
something that has to be advertised a bit more.

Reinout

--
Reinout van Rees          Blog: http://vanrees.org/weblog/
reinout at vanrees.org          Work: http://zestsoftware.nl/