[Product-Developers] [GS] Creating members within an extension profile

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Thu May 15 15:05:51 UTC 2008

Hi,

a minor issue with an extension profile under GS:

 - rolemap.xml introduces two new roles A and B (both roles a created
   and are visible within the Plone users control panel)

 - import_steps.xml defines a set with dependency step="plone-final".
   Within the handler I create new members using addMember(...,
roles=('Member', 'A', 'B')

 - when creating a new site using my extension profile then the users
   are created but only with 'Member' role assigned but neither 'A' nor 'B'

Bug or feature?

Andreas