[Product-Developers] Is it possible to restrict the number of simultaneous logins for a given user account?

Hedley Roos hedleyroos at gmail.com
Wed May 14 07:28:15 UTC 2008

> Thanks for the lead.  Was patching  required to make the product work? or
> for  fulfilling your custom use  case.

I was concerned with scalability and replaced certain structures with
BTrees. I also fixed smaller bugs and contributed back to the project,
but I do not know whether my patches were accepted.

I also have not tested it with Plone3. I've just looked at the code
and I see that Philipp Auersperg wrote it originally. I'd go with his
original product first.