[Product-Developers] [iw.fss]

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Tue May 13 18:14:23 UTC 2008

First FSS is a great product - however there are some issues:

 - I created a new Plone 3.1 setup using Buildout + iw.recipe.fss. I created
   two sites using FSS. Both sites store their data under subdirectory -
   they share the same top-level directory  - bug or feature?

 - while development or migration I create lots of sites every day (all with
   different names (basically a timestamp)). It is not handy to modify the
   plone-filesystemstorage.conf every time. Is there a way to tell FSS
   "Here is your top-level directory, store your data under per-site
   directories <plone-site-id>"?

Andreas