[Product-Developers] Re: Feedfeeder 1.0 (Beta release 2) on Plone 3

Maurits van Rees m.van.rees at zestsoftware.nl
Tue May 13 12:12:35 UTC 2008

Andreas Jung, on 2008-05-12:
>> Is there any possibility of cutting a new release that actually works on
>> Plone 3 so that I can use a release?  If not, any objections to me
>> making a tag?
>
> Contact Zest.

That would be me and my colleagues. :-)

Apparently one of us was under the impression that it already worked
with Plone 3, without actually checking; sorry about that.

I made a tag and uploaded a tarball for 1.0 beta 3 on plone.org:

http://plone.org/products/feedfeeder/releases/1.0/feedfeeder_1.0beta3.tgz

Works on Plone 2.5, 3.0 and 3.1.

            Work | http://zestsoftware.nl/